Thursday, January 6, 2022

Dervish's Temper Tantrum?


Mystere Said ... [Nothing]

Mystere didn't write anything, he just posted this screenshot. I added a link to the comment on my blog (which was not present in Mystere's post). This isn't a "temper tantrum", a$swipe. It is me stating a fact. Which is that my G00gle account was hacked. I know it was him (or he was involved) because he told me.

A post was missing from my blog. I didn't even know until Mystere brought it to my attention. I didn't delete this post. On purpose or accidently. It was a post about Mystere that made him angry. He wanted it gone.

Hacking into someone else's G00gle account is definitely something that should get a person permanently banned. Yet he hasn't been. Though he continues to harass people and (so far) G00gle has done nothing. Except punish me by locking my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment