Wednesday, May 1, 2024

OH BOY!


Mystere Said: YouTube Link, YouTube Link, YouTube Link.

Mystere Said: This is Dervish's new favorite song. He feels the groove and gets funky with it. Blushing over your favorite song, Dervish? Oh boy! Did your nose get stuck when you glued it to Joey's crack after he boofed some potent stuff and ripped a long loud one? Sloppy Seconds?

Posted by Rattrapper on Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 9:40 PM.

Commentary: That's disgusting, Mystere. Athough, what I heard is that it is your new favorite song. I didn't follow any of your links and haven't heard this song. I did't feel the groove or get funky with it.

In a fake comment attached to this post Mystere writes, "Ich kribble meinen Hodensack, wenn ich meine Kugeln an mein Po-Loch klebe". Which (translated to English) means "I tingle my scrotum when I glue my balls to my butt hole". This comment was authored by Mystere while he was signed into the account he uses to impersonate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment